Books. Yep, I love them. I love reading them. I love holding them. I love referring back to them. I love writing them.
There are the articles about the books I’ve enjoyed:
- My Bookstore
- Ten Influential Buddhist Books
- Europa Editions
- A critical look at positive thinking: Bright-Sided by Barbara Ehrenreich; The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking by Oliver Burkeman; Promise Land: My Journey Through America’s Self Help Culture by Jessica Lamb-Shapiro
- Charles Bukowski
- Short Stories: prison noir edited by Joyce Carol Oates; Defender of the Innocent by Lawrence Block; garden for the blind by Kelly Fordon
- Buddhist writers: Geri Larkin, John Daido Loori, Peter Matthiessen, Susan Dunlap, David Guy.
- Fishbowl by Bradley Somer.
- The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer.
- Hockey Card Stories by Ken Reid
- Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh.
- Rock n Roll Soccer: The Short Life and Fast Times of the North American Soccer League by Ian Plenderleith.
- The Bernie Sanders Reader.
- Michigan Review of Prisoner Creative Writing.
- Michigan Street Newspapers.
- Dilly-ding, dilly-dong: The books about Leicester City, professional sports greatest miracle.
- Your Heart is a Muscle the Size of a Fist by Sunil Yapa (Literati Cultura).
- Nobody: Casualties of America’s War on the Vulnerable, from Ferguson to Flint and Beyond by Marc Lamont Hill.